Throw It! (KB Game) Throw It! (KB Game)

Absolutely LOVE IT!

I've played a many flash games, but for 7kb, this game beats 'em all!

my personal best right now: 303,729

i'm proud of that!

3D flash demo 3D flash demo

you asked for it....!

...And yes I did go, both unto their own varying degree; "Kewl" or "Cool", and "Wow." Very impressive. Something like this could become an engine of the next generation of flash games, and you've definetly got a hold on the niche. Keep on the good work!

Oh, and just a side note, the music, very fitting. Magical, which this game exactly was.

A Timely Death Execution A Timely Death Execution

you pass

you pass, but unfortunetly it was not entertaining enough for me to forget about the seven dumplings i had in the oven and therefore i got them with them burning and causing a smoke filled room to ignite into a burst of flames unto which i hath no consent for the fellow man whose will t'was for me to adorn the women of old with jewelry.

-graeme

Space Invaders Clone Space Invaders Clone

mean people suck

now, all those people that said "oh man, you put no work into this" and "this game sucks" should all just take a pill. seriously, even making a game like this, with minimal amounts of code, is still tough! maybe not for some nerds out there, but still, not everyone's a nerd. this is a good attempt for making a Space Invaders clone. my advice to the creator, make more levels, or spice it up a bit with some other enemies or shooting enemies. overall though, don't listen to those other guys, this is good. keep it up and you'll make some wicked games.

NGmaster responds:

ya, thanks for the review, im now making the whole game with new enemys levels and tons of other stuff. It should be done some time in june

Cooties Bar X-Ray Glasses Cooties Bar X-Ray Glasses

Once You've Seen It, It's Old And Boring.

The first time I saw this movie, I liked it. It was a new concept, and it was pretty funny. Then I watched it again, and realised it was good for only the first round of laughs. This movie stinks, and I hope everyone else comes around soon, too.